First Time? All About the Online Service Schedule System
When scheduling your first appointment, it will help to know that the system is designed for efficient repeat use. The system saves login information with basic contact and vehicle data. This makes it easy for repeat use but also requires additional information when scheduling your first service. You have the option to sign in with an existing Google account or to begin by clicking – make, year, model – under the heading – I’m a new customer.
How to Schedule a Service Appointment Online
Here at Genesis of South St. Louis County, we like to make online service scheduling as convenient as possible. That is why we put together some helpful tips for each step of the online scheduling process. You can reference these steps when scheduling your appointment online:
- Logging In – If you are a first-time user, begin by entering the make, year, and model as a new customer. Repeat schedulers can enter their phone or email or simply log in with the previous username and password. First-timers might be helped with their owner’s manual when providing pertinent vehicle information.
- About the Vehicle – Select the make, year, model, transmission, drive type, trim, engine type, and engine size. Also, be sure to enter the mileage on the right side for accuracy.
- Vehicle Needs – You will choose the service to be completed at this step. You will notice options for maintenance packages matching your vehicle’s mileage entered before and a list of individual services below. Choose what your vehicle needs.
- Need a Ride? – This step is for choosing how you will get to the appointment and if you will wait for the service to be completed. If you need a shuttle ride or to secure a rental, be sure to select those options.
- Appointment Time – You will see a calendar of available service days with a list of times below for each day selected. Choose the ideal day and time from the options calendar.
- Review – The last step is to provide details, including if you want reminders and updates, provide additional comments, and request a return phone call. Be sure to review all of the details for accuracy before scheduling your appointment.